Cooper-Honeywell-Tyco-Hochiki-2018

Fire Detection & Alarm Bangladesh

IMPRESS is the importer and Authorized Distributor of Cooper SafetyHoneywell, Tyco Fire, Nittan, Kidde, GST, EST, UTC Fire and SecurityHochiki Fire System. Addressable and conventional Optical Smoke Detector, Heat Detector, Beam Detector, Gas Detector, Fire Alarm Control Panels are made in UK/EU/USA.

We stock below items:

2. Repeater Panel, UL Listed
  3. Gas Extinguishing Control Panel

Contact:
Impress Corporation Limited
Phone: 9034024-25, Mobile: 01720-566000
Email: info@impress.com.bd

Cooper Safety, Honeywell, UTC Fire and Security, Tyco, Hochiki, Kidde, GST, Nohmi, BOSCH in Bangladesh and South Asia.

6 Comments on “Fire Detection & Alarm Bangladesh

1. Mr WordPress say: 4 years ago Reply

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Champ say: 3 years ago Reply

This is the pefrcet post for me to find at this time

3. Paul Loves Wireless Security Systems say: 8 months ago Reply

I own a Honeywell Vista-50 wired alarm system and I have been exploring this area for about three weeks now and this is the 1st page which seems sensible. How come it’s really hard to gather reasonable data relating to security and safety today? Definitely value the energy you spent placing your concepts into words so newbies such as me can certainly take a step. Could there be a part 2 to your posting? Thank you again!

4. Paul Loves Replacing Expensive Protection One Alarm Monitoring say: 7 months ago Reply

I actually have also been utilizing ADT Home Security for the past 6 years and assumed I have been paying way too much. Currently there are a few very good alarm monitoring options to choose from that happens to be effectively 1 / 2 the amount for the exact same level of service. Worthwhile looking into to save bucks mainly given that some don’t require any contract that the big guys require. Waste.

5. Delilah say: 6 months ago Reply

Can you inform me what system are you utilizing on this website?

6. hack csgo500 say: 2 months ago Reply

I consider something really special in this site.

Leave us a Comment