Earthing Compound is a chemical composition that enhances conductivity of the grounding system. It is also known as Backfill Compound, Grounding Compound or simply BFC. It is used to increase the conductivity of the earthing electrodes, especially chemical gel electrodes. Earthing Compound helps to keep the moisture in the soil around the grounding electrode. It is a completely safe compound and can be kept anywhere.
- Increases soil conductivity
- Increases grounding electrode’s conductivity
- Maintenance Free Earthing
- Long Life (30 Years)
- Long warranty: 10 Years
- Low cost earthing
- Automatically rechargeable.
- No Need to pouring water time to time.